Magpul MS3 Multi Mission Sling – Gen 2 – MAG5
- Condition:100% Brand new
- Made in an ISO 9001 facility to ensure High quality
- Material: nylon webbing High-strength engineering plastics
- Size: length about 128mm, width about 30mm, weight about 170g
- Advantages of the strap: single back double back convertible, dual mode strap, 100% nylon metal buckle is very strong and durable!
- Additional information
Weapon-Retention Solution For Tactical Environments And Missions
The Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Sling was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. It allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability.
It features Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware that provides flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system. The MS3 enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled.
Minimizes Bulk and Effortless Sling Adjustment
The Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Sling incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. It allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure.
The MS3 is a standalone and rapidly-convertible accessory used in conjunction with the Magpul ASAP plate (sold separately). It can also increase the survivability of the operator by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator’s shoulder, arm, or hand.
The Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip shackles allow for easy transition and provide weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in a one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- *Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide a full range of motion.
- Made in the U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.