Weapons Maintenance- A close protection course with firearms
This Tactical Trading close protection course with firearms will give you the knowledge you need for your weapons maintenance – but that’s only half of the story. You’ll also get exclusive access to insights from tactical expert trainers on topics such as muzzle crowning, prevention and choosing the right cleaning kit.
This 4-hour Weapons Training Course instructs operators and armorers on how to safely handle, use, maintain, and fix the most typical non-standard foreign weapons
A sample course outline is shown below; weaponry and class time can be changed to suit the needs of the group:
- Expertise in firearm maintenance: We have developed our company based on our years of experience in maintaining firearms. Whether it’s replacement parts or functional checkups, we’re the go-to facility when it comes to anything related to firearms.
- Industry leading standard in service: Our commitment to excellence is shown in the level of service we provide. Our team is trained by the industry leader and has been tested on repetitive servicing of weapons for years.
- Gain confidence with our practical test day: Our course includes a practical test day where students get the opportunity to put what they have learned into practice. This can include firing your chosen firearm or carrying out some assessment activities like clearing malfunctions and conducting searches.
- Avoiding the risk of losing your weapon: The best way to avoid losing your weapon is by properly maintaining and inspecting your equipment before and after every use. If you follow these tips, you will be able to prevent damage or loss in the long run.
- Proper use of cleaning equipment: We offer a selection of the most suitable and best gun cleaning product cleaning kits for any type of weapon. We have jags, mops, brushes and other equipment in stock for you to choose from.
- Adequate identification of jags, mops, and brushes: You can check the identification label on your best gun cleaning products. It will tell you what is inside the kit so you know exactly what you are getting.
- Preventing muzzle crowning and damage: Muzzle crowning is the phenomenon when gasses from firing propel particles of burnt gunpowder into the muzzle result in erosion of metal parts, leading to shorter service life and increased wear on the barrel. To prevent this, there are some things that can be done at home which you will be learning.
Additional Topics to Covered
- Safe and proper methods for handling guns
- General information and the names of all the featured weapons
- Cleaning up after delivery
- Disassembly of weapons in both broad and specific terms
- Proper techniques for loading and unloading
- Zeroing techniques
- Misfiring drills
- Quick maintenance in the field
- Performance under pressure
Other Available Courses
- Weapon Safety and Handling
- Accuracy and Target Firing
This close protection course with firearms would cost you a total of Rs 2500/hr to sign up for this course. It is definitely worth it once you consider your return over the long run.