- Additional information
3m Vinyl Electrical Tape
3m Vinyl Electrical Tape Electric tape Scotch Super 33+ is particularly elastic. Also, UV-resistant premium tape with very good electrical properties Resistance to moisture, alkalis, many acids, and solvents. Best winding properties even at low temperatures 3m Vinyl Electrical Tape.
- Pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive
- Excellent resistance to oil/solvents
- Self-extinguishing and no self-welding
- Electrical insulation for applications up to 1 kV
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
Vinyl Electrical Tape is an all-weather, premium grade, 7 mm thick vinyl-insulating tape. also, It is meant to operate continuously in temperatures as high as 105 °C (220 °F). The tape conforms to cold weather temperatures as low as -18 °C (0 °F).
The elastic backing and strong adhesive combination, and provide moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with little bulk.
It is utilize as the main electrical insulation for all wires and cables. additionally Splices rated up to 600 V and 105 °C (220 °F), as well as protective jacketing for low and high-voltage buses.
Jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs, basically as well as wire and cable harnesses.
Check More: CAMPING ACCESSORIES
and follow us on Facebook too.