- Additional information
F-4J- Buy 6 Get 1 Free
F-4J- Buy 6 Get 1 Free – US Navy Fighter Squadron 33 (VF-33) Tarsiers was establishing on October 11th, 1948 flying the F4U Corsair. It made to deployments to Korea with the Corsair before entering the jet age with the F9F-6 Cougar in 1951. The squadron flew the F-8 Crusader from 1961 to 1964 when it transitioned once more to the F-4 Phantom II. After flying the Phantom for 17 years, including several combat tours in Vietnam, the squadron adopted the F-14 Tomcat in 1981 and renamed itself once again, this time to “Starfighters”. After flying the Tomcat for 12 years, VF-33 was finally disestablished in 1993.
McDonnell Douglas F/A-18E Super Hornet
Designed as a fleet defense fighter for the US Navy, the F-4 Phantom was first flown on May 27, 1958. This twin-engine, long-range all-weather fighter/bomber proved highly adaptable and served in the Marine Corps and the US Air Force as well as in the Navy. The Phantom continued to serve well into the 1970s and 1980s and even flew missions during the first Gulf War. Finally phased out by the F-14, F-16, and F/A-18, the Phantom was retired in 1996. © Copyright 2003-2022 The Flying Mule, Inc.
Hachette Collections Combat Aircraft
The Air Commander “Heavy Metal Collection” range presents highly-detailed, ready-made diecast models of military aircraft.
Air Commander diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won’t fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Selected moveable control surfaces.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear.
- Presentation stands to display the aircraft “in-flight”.
- Detailed removable pilot and crew figures.
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
- Many limited editions with numbered certificates of authenticity.
Check More: NOVELTIES ACCESSORIES
and follow us on Facebook too.